Career: Project Officer
Job title: Project Officer
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contract period: Nine months with a possibility of renewal
Start: January – September 2021
Cambodia One Health University Network (CAMBOHUN) was established in June 2019 by the joint collaboration universities in Cambodia including the Royal University of Agriculture (RUA). Its mission is to develop a sustainable network of One Health professionals with cross-sectoral experts for solving public health threats.
The CAMBOHUN Secretariat bases in Prek Leap National Institute of Agriculture (formerly called Prek Leap National College of Agriculture). The secretariat is mainly involved to manage all the planned activities regarding building university networks, organizing meetings, communicating with SEAOHUN and its members for sharing knowledge and training and all relevant tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the overall supervision of the Chairman and the Coordinator, the Project Officer will primarily be responsible for helping and facilitating administrative work, logistics, procurement, human resources, and foundation registration. S/he will would undertake the following tasks:
· Collaborate with the CAMBOHUN Chairperson, the Coordinator and its members for facilitating administrative work (and possibly finance) of CAMBOHUN activities
· Facilitate logistics arrangement, communication, and handle the planned activities
· Help prepare the activities report, semester report, and annual report
· Handling the assets of CAMBOHUN.
· From 500US$ to 600US$ per month
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· At least Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university
· Experience working with government agencies, universities, intergovernmental agencies or NGOs is preferred.
· Experience working with USAID founded project is highly desirable.
· Good communication skills in English, both writing and speaking
· Ability to work both independently and in a team in a multicultural environment is necessary
· Good knowledge of spreadsheet and Microsoft office/Google
· Ability to use internet, email, and other social network.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send an application letter, a resume or curriculum vitae in PDF format to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Apply for Project Officer”. Application will be reviewed on a rolling basis until filled with the first round of reviews on 25 December 2021. The candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. CAMBOHUN reserves it right to offer a Project Officer position to candidate with enough experience. CAMBOHUN is an equal opportunity employer. Wile we respect all applications, only the shortlisted candidate will be contacted.